Given the recent cases of Ponzi schemes, investor fraud, and corporate deception, businesses need to know whom they are working with on the personnel and corporate levels to protect their assets. In today’s business world, a due diligence investigation is a small expense that could save your company money and its reputation in the future. County Wide Group is skilled in conducting high-level due diligence investigations on target companies and individuals and will provide a comprehensive report that will assist in making a well-informed business decisions. There are difference types of Corporate Due Diligence Investigations:
- Commercial Due Diligence – evaluating a target company’s market position of its products and/or services.
- Financial Due Diligence – evaluating a target company’s financial status.
- Integrity Due Diligence – evaluating a company’s legal exposure to corruption and regulatory risks.
- Operational Due Diligence – evaluating the operational aspects of a target company.
Our Due Diligence investigations include (but are not limited to) reviewing the following information:
- Criminal History (State & Federal)
- Civil Litigation (State & Federal)
- Social Security Verification
- Corporate Records and UCC Filings
- Credit Profile
- Department of Motor Vehicle Records
- Education Verification (with authorization)
- Employment Verification (with authorization)
- Government Watch Lists
- Liens, Judgments, and Bankruptcies
- Social Networking Searches
- Personal and Professional Reference Checks
- Professional License Verification
- Property Ownership
- Regulatory Searches
For more information, please see our FAQS.